Monday 18 April 2011

On the Eve of Season Two!

Last year, we had such a GREAT first season and met so many great wedding pros!

We laughed, learned A LOT, and wore quite a few wedding dresses!



We thought it couldn't get better, but Season Two is shaping up to be an incredible year!

Firstly, this season I finally get married!  On June 28th, I get to say 'I do' to my amazing fiance under the Tuscan Sun.



My wedding might be the wedding of the century for me, but the wedding that is getting all the press right now is that of Wills & Kate.



Yet another reason why this season will be amazing!

Aubrey and I head to London next week!  Woo hoo!  Check here for daily updates and videos from the streets of London.

This year we are again teaming up with some of our favourite vendors.  From the fabulous gals at Dreamgroup, to our amazing decorator, Jeanette at DeLovely to the gorgeous dresses at FrocksIsabelle's Bridal, and Blush Occasions. And meeting new incredibly talented vendors - but you will have to wait and see who!

Dreamgroup.ca

DeLovely Creative at Indie I Do

Frocks.ca


Isabelle's Bridal

Blush Occasions


Aubrey and I love our job and love all the people in this great community.


We look forward to coming to an aisle near you!

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment